Through the generous support of the community, we are able to empower adults with disabilities to live more independently and participate more fully in their communities. Better jobs, more self-esteem, and stronger connections to their communities wouldn't be possible for clients at Merrick without the support from citizens like you.
How You Can Help the Merrick Mission
We understand that your time is precious and your resources dear. That's why we make the decision to give an easy one. As one of the leading Minnesota nonprofits serving the needs of adults with disabilities, we want you to feel comfortable with your contribution. Just look at all of the creative ways you can help (and simply click each one to learn more):
• Donate: Your cash donations go to support our programs and administrative expenses
enabling us to put more adults into the work force each year. Click here to learn about
other ways to give as well like donating stock, making Merrick your designee for
United Way, or legacy giving.
• Volunteer Opportunities As one of the leading Minnesota non-profits supporting adults with
disabilities, we'd love your helping hands. If you have time to donate to charities in Minneapolis – St.Paul,
we ask that you consider spending time with us. A warm environment, appreciative clients and
the knowledge that your hands will always be challenged with new and exciting tasks makes
volunteering with us time well-spent.
• Fundraising Events: Join us for one of our many events throughout the year from golf tournaments
to galas and show your support for the Merrick mission.
• Charitable Gambling: Support Merrick through playing pulltabs, raffles, bingo, and the Mn Tri Wheel at one of our 15 locations. Click here for hours and location information. Proceeds from these events help support client vocational and recreational activities.
• Citizen Advocacy: Do you share our concern about the rights of citizens with
disabilities and support programs that help them live more independently? Check this page to
learn more about issues at the legislature and how you can help advocate for disability rights
and adequate funding with your legislator.
• Register to Vote: Do your part! Register and vote in Minnesota.