Merrick Has What You Need
Do you value your job being done right, on a timely basis, and within budget? Perhaps Merrick, Inc., can provide you with a valued business solution!
- Are you finding it hard to fill positions, and when you do, the turnover makes it seem futile with endless costs and time spent in advertising, interviewing, and training?
- Or, maybe you have employees involved in time-consuming manual work when their positions have other critical aspects that are more important for them to complete?
- Perhaps you have too much inventory on-site and not enough space or personnel to get your product to market?
If you are experiencing any of these situations, Merrick has the workforce and services you need!
Merrick Provides Three Solutions: Direct Hire, Work Crews, and Onsite Production
Merrick manages contracts with businesses that hire a single employee, contract for a work crew, or outsource work orders to our facility. Our years of experience have proven that there are many key positions within an organization in which individuals from Merrick can be successful. Our business partners have also experienced great success by outsourcing all types of work orders to our onsite facility. If you are looking for work to be done at your place or ours, we’ll manage the process, worker(s), and most other aspects to deliver outstanding results.
We believe that quality, timeliness, and price equal value. We are geared to provide value to our business partners, and we currently enjoy being a preferred resource to over 350 businesses in the metropolitan area.
Our services provide business partners a way to:
- Gain excess capacity through our different services,
- Reduce overtime and the need for temporary labor, and
- Lock in production costs through our fixed unit cost pricing.
- Final assembly
- Distribution and fulfillment
Outsource your light assembly, kitting, and packaging needs to our facility.
Merrick crews provide dependable workers.
Companies large and small benefit by hiring employees from Merrick.
The first step is for us to find each other. If you are interested in learning more about engaging people with disabilities in your operations, please contact our Work Procurement Department.