“Merrick’s mission of empowering adults with disabilities through vocational and social opportunities is in alignment with Kowalski’s values as a civic business. Through person-centered planning, the self-discovery process and self-advocacy activities, Merrick guides their clients to ‘find meaningful jobs, actively engage in their communities, build relationships, enhance personal skills, and lead more self-determined lives.’ This is the opportunity we offer to all of our employees.”Kris Kowalski-Christiansen, CEO of Kowalski’s Markets
Merrick Has What You Need
Do you value your job being done right, on a timely basis, and within budget? Perhaps Merrick, Inc., can provide you with a valued business solution!
- Are you finding it hard to fill positions, and when you do, the turnover makes it seem futile with endless costs and time spent in advertising, interviewing, and training?
- Or, maybe you have employees involved in time-consuming manual work when their positions have other critical aspects that are more important for them to complete?
- Perhaps you have too much inventory on-site and not enough space or personnel to get your product to market?
If you are experiencing any of these situations, Merrick has the workforce and services you need!
Merrick Provides Three Solutions: Direct-Hire, Work Crews, and On-site Production
Merrick manages contracts with businesses that hire a single employee, contract for a work crew, or by outsourcing work orders to our facility. Our years of experience have proven that there are many key positions within an organization in which individuals from Merrick can be successful. Our business partners have also experienced great success by outsourcing all types of work orders to our on-site facility. If you are looking for work to be done at your place or ours, we’ll manage the process, worker(s), and most other aspects to deliver outstanding results.
We believe that quality, timeliness, and price equal value. We are geared to provide value to our business partners, and we currently enjoy being a valued service to over 350 businesses in the metropolitan area.
Our services provide business partners a way to:
- Gain excess capacity through our different services,
- Reduce overtime and the need for temporary labor, and
- Lock in production costs through our fixed unit cost pricing.
- Final assembly
- Distribution and fulfillment
How Do I Get Started?
The first step is for us to find each other. If you are interested in learning more about engaging people with disabilities in your operations, please contact someone from our Work Procurement department:
Pat Hanson: (651) 789-6222 or PatH@MerrickInc.org to outsource a work order to our facility or to contract a crew.
Amie Fournier: (651) 789-6213 or AmieF@MerrickInc.org to hire a single employee at your place of business.