Merrick Has What You Need
Do you value your job being done right, on a timely basis, and within budget? Merrick, Inc., can provide you a valued business solution!
- Perhaps your company is finding it hard to fill positions, and when you do, the turnover makes it seem futile with endless costs and time spent in advertising, interviewing, and training?
- Or, you have employees involved in time-consuming manual work when their positions have other critical aspects they need to focus on?
- Maybe you have too much inventory on-site and not enough space or personnel to get your product to market?
If any of the above applies to your business, Merrick has the workforce and services you need!
Merrick Provides Three Solutions: Individual Placements, Work Crews, and On-site Batch Production
Merrick manages contracts with businesses that hire a single employee, multiple employees (work crew), or by outsourcing a job to our facility. Our years of experience have proven that there are many key positions within an organization in which individuals from Merrick can be successful. Our business partners have also experienced great success by outsourcing all types of jobs to our on-site facility. If you are looking for work to be done at your place or ours, we’ll manage the process, employee(s), and most other aspects to deliver outstanding results.
We believe that quality, timeliness, and price equal value. We are geared to provide value to our business partners, and we currently enjoy being a valued service to over 350 businesses in the metropolitan area.
Our services provide customers a way to:
- Gain excess capacity through our different services,
- Reduce overtime and the need for temporary labor, and
- Lock in production costs through our fixed unit cost pricing.
- Final assembly
- Distribution and fulfillment
How Do I Get Started?
The first step is for us to find each other. If you are interested in learning more about hiring adults with disabilities, please contact someone from our Work Procurement department:
Pat Hanson: (651) 789-6222 or PatH@MerrickInc.org to outsource a job to our facility or to hire multiple employees (work crew).
Amie Fournier: (651) 789-6213 or AmieF@MerrickInc.org to hire a single employee at your place of business.
“Merrick’s mission of empowering adults with disabilities through vocational and social opportunities is in alignment with Kowalski’s values as a civic business. Through person-centered planning, the self-discovery process and self-advocacy activities, Merrick guides their clients to ‘find meaningful jobs, actively engage in their communities, build relationships, enhance personal skills, and lead more self-determined lives.’ This is the opportunity we offer to all of our employees.”Kris Kowalski-Christiansen, CEO of Kowalski’s Markets