A work crew is typically comprised of two to six individuals who work together as a team providing customized duties specific to the’ needs. A Merrick employee supports the business crew for the entire shift to ensure that job expectations are consistently met.
Services provided by work crews include:
- Assembly work
- Cleaning and maintenance service duties
- Collection of recyclable materials
Businesses served by a work crew include:
- Fairview Homecare Pharmacy
- Fairview Hospital
- Ferlic Filters
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Kowalski’s Markets
- H.B. Fuller
- Par Aid
- University of Minnesota Plant Growth Facility
- Warners’ Stellian
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Pat Hanson at PatH@MerrickInc.org or (651) 789-6222 if you are interested in contracting for a crew at your place of business.