A work crew is typically comprised of two to six individuals who work as a team completing tasks specific to the needs of the business. A Merrick employee supports the business crew for the entire shift to ensure that job expectations are consistently met.
Services provided by work crews include:
- Assembly and packaging work
- Cleaning and maintenance service duties
- Collection of recyclable materials
Businesses served by a work crew include:
- Fairview Homecare Pharmacy
- Fairview Hospital
- Ferlic Filters
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Kowalski’s Markets
- H.B. Fuller
- Par Aid
- Warners’ Stellian
Contact Mark Bauer at MarkB@MerrickInc.org or (651) 789-6238 if you are interested in contracting for a crew at your place of business.