Individual & Group Tours of Merrick, Inc.
Plan Your Visit to Merrick
We believe that the best thing you can do to help you decide whether Merrick is the right fit for you or your loved one is to see it for yourself. Hence, we provide tours for prospective clients and their support team upon request on Wednesdays.
How to Book Your Tour
Booking your tour is easy. To get started, select your preferred tour date from the calendar corresponding to your program of interest (Life Enrichment or Work Services). Then, proceed to complete the remainder of the form and submit. When planning your tour, it it important to note that prospective clients must be accompanied by a support staff, guardian, or case manager.
Upon submitting the form, you will receive an automated email confirming your request. Keep in mind that the email may go to your junk/spam folder. If your request is approved, you will be notified by a second email. If we cannot accommodate your request, you will be notified and asked to reschedule. Please note that Merrick’s online booking calendar is only to be used to request tours on behalf of prospective clients. If you are not or do not represent a prospective client, please visit www.merrickinc.org/schedule-a-tour to schedule a general tour of our facility.
After Booking Your Tour
Here are a few things to keep in mind after booking your tour.
- Submit an Application: If you have not previously done so, we ask that you submit an admissions application before the date of your tour at www.merrickinc.org/admission-inquiries.
- Get Directions: For directions and parking instructions, please visit www.merrickinc.org/locations. Please note that we have two program sites and the location of your tour will depend on which program you requested a tour of.
- Metro Mobility: If a prospective client chooses to take Metro Mobility, it is not the responsibility of Merrick staff to stay with them once the tour has concluded. Moreover, all visitors arriving on Metro Mobility must enter through the main doors and be picked up at these doors.
- Be Prompt: Tours are frequently scheduled back-to-back leaving little time in between. Hence, if you arrive as little as 15 minutes late, you may need to reschedule if another tour is immediately after yours. To avoid this, please arrive promptly at or before your scheduled tour time.
- Cancel Your Tour: If you experience a scheduling conflict and need to cancel your tour, please contact Amy Jacobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org for tours of our Work Services Program or Jenn Wold at email@example.com for tours of our Life Enrichment Program.