Careers at Merrick
Current Job Openings
There are no current job postings.
As you enter Merrick, please choose to make today a great day. Your co-workers and the clients will be thankful. Find ways to play. We can be serious about our work without being serious about ourselves. Stay focused in order to be there when your co-workers and the clients need you most. And should you feel your energy fading, try this surefire remedy; find someone who needs a helping hand, a word of support, or a good ear–-and make their day.
Our Board of Trustees and Management Team realize the critical role that employees at Merrick, Inc. have in delivering exceptional supports and services. In order to recruit and retain talented employees, Merrick offers:
- Competitive wages;
- Health, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability (full-time employees);
- 403(b) retirement plan;
- Job performance-based wage increases;
- A generous paid time off schedule (prorated for part-time employees);
- Ten paid holidays per year (prorated for part-time employees);
- Desirable work hours and days (Monday-Friday, daytime hours); and
- Paid training, promotional opportunities, and other benefits.
Working at Merrick and supporting adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities (I/DD) is much more than just earning a paycheck. Working here allows you to make a meaningful difference in someone else’s life every work day. Feel a true sense of accomplishment as you support adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities as they strive to realize their goals and dreams.
In order to work at Merrick you should have:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED;
- Paid work experience supporting persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities (preferred);
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check;
- A valid drivers license, a clean driving record, and at least 21 years old if the desired position requires driving;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with others, work independently, and deliver great customer service;
- A commitment to the promotion of self-advocacy and person-centered planning principles;
- And most importantly, the passion and enthusiasm to support persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Are you interested in applying for an open position?
Please submit printed applications via postal service, fax, or email to:
3210 Labore Road
Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Fax number: (651) 770-7512
Email address: SueWH@MerrickInc.org