Careers at Merrick
Current Job Openings
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL—ADULT DAY SERVICES
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL—LIFE ENRICHMENT
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL—VOCATIONAL/ENHANCED
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL—VOCATIONAL/UTILITY
As you enter Merrick, please choose to make today a great day. Your co-workers and the clients will be thankful. Find ways to play. We can be serious about our work without being serious about ourselves. Stay focused in order to be there when your co-workers and the clients need you most. And should you feel your energy fading, try this surefire remedy; find someone who needs a helping hand, a word of support, or a good ear–-and make their day.
Our Board of Trustees and Management Team realize the critical role that Merrick, Inc., employees have in delivering exceptional supports and services. In order to recruit and retain talented employees, Merrick offers:
- Competitive wages;
- Job performance-based wage increases;
- A generous paid time off schedule;
- Up to ten paid holidays per year;
- Desirable work hours and days (Monday-Friday, daytime hours); and
- Paid training, promotional opportunities, and other benefits.
Additionally, employees working full time also receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Working at Merrick and supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is much more than just earning a paycheck and enrolling in a benefits package. Working here allows you to make a meaningful difference in someone else’s life every day. Feel a true sense of accomplishment as you support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities as they strive to achieve their full potential and meet their work and personal goals.
In order to work at Merrick you should have:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED;
- Paid work experience supporting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check;
- A valid drivers license, a clean driving record, and are at least 21 years old;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with others, work without immediate supervision, and deliver great customer service;
- And most importantly, the passion and enthusiasm to support persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Are you interested in applying for an open position?
3210 Labore Road
Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Fax number: 651-770-7512
Email address: email@example.com